Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Bean Town Bandits

Ok, so it is the turkey day holiday, why not spend it with the turkeys.. I have yet to see a turkey here in Boston. I have seen, well heard a few folks rattling away in different languages. A que en los estado unidos hablamos solamente engleis por favor.

Yet I digress. I made it up here from newport in no time what so ever, a quick little drive, missed all the traffic and have been running around on the "T" all afternoon. As how I arrived and it was lunch time, i figured I would grab a quick bite to eat before exploring. So lunch was an adventure as well. I found myself a little pub here in bean town that coincedently is the second oldest eating joint in boston. Pretty cool. The Black Horse Tavern. As how it is the holiday and to celibrate a little I had two pints of guinness with my poor mans roast beef. Quite tastey. Well, I need to run and pick up the wife at the airport, just around the corner, wish me luck it should be a fun couple of days..
Nutz..

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!