Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Crack House and Hookers are Demolished in O.V.

A sad sign of the times here in Ocean View, a reknown hangout for crack whores and thier Jons is going the way of progress and improvement. Yippee. If only I had a camera, and was in the area to take a photo of the hotel across from Getto Seven-11 would I take a picture of the destruction for posterity! Hopefully Crackerz will take a minute out of her busy day of being a geek and auto mechanic and snap a quick photo? I think I just heard our property value increase, cha-ching!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!