Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Crazies in the Tidewater

I had the privledge of driving my wife to work today. Ok, not necessarily by choice she did have a few honey-doos fir me to do before I head out of dodge city. Oil change, inspection stickers et al. Anyhow on the way to work along I-64 there were 2 fender benders in the rush our traffic that we came across. After I dumped my wife off at the office I saw a neat 4 car pile up at a stop light! Ok, so what does this tell ya? Drivers here in the tide water drive tooo close to each other.. Be safe out, there back of Bitch! I think I am going to start driving around with a camera and post photos of those tailgating! Only if insurance companies new how thier policy holders drove.

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!