Monday, November 28, 2005

Gas Prices and You!

People like to make fun of me beacuse I drive a little firther to save a few pennies when I fill up my fuel tank. Although the financial saving is good for my bottom line. It is also better for the bottom line of the service station owner whose establishment i am purchasing fuel from. This inidividual is the true capitolist and I am rewarding him for his services. This past sunday as I drove Crackerz to the Boston Logan Airport, I was shopping and looking for the service station owner I want to reward. It was amazing to see the range of prices for "IDENTICAL" products. gasoline is gasoline is gasoline. If you dont have it your car will not run. Just like air, you dont breath it you will not live.
Anyhow for the 87 octane fuel I was shopping for, prices ranged from $1.97 to $2.39. Where do you think I purchased my gas? How much do you think the gas station owners paid for gas the gas they sold me? The same price as November delivery for whole sale unleaded gasoline about $1.65. Tack on a few more cents for delivery and storage and everything over that is profit. and profit per gallon.
So next time you are looking for a fill up. Reward the guy who is looking out for your bottom line. Not the guy who is raking you ove the coals!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!