Wednesday, November 02, 2005

For my "Favorite" Mother-in-Law



Just checking to see if you actually read this babble on the internet? If you are a regular reader then leave a post, tell me what you think. Even thought you are my Mother in Law, it does not mean that I cannot cherrish your opinion and learn from your worldly wisdom. Especially when it comes to "managing" your first born daughter, whom, by the way, I love dearly. She will also, if she ever comes around to reading this thing will critique my spelling and grammar. Go for it babe, log in and make the changes, however just be warned that some of the speeling errors are made for "affect"! Especially when it highlights my limited education.

However here is a question for my favorite mother in law.. Are you trying to figure out where all the Corona went or are you going for the straw?

Ok, mom, it is now in your court and thanks again for giving me your daughter. I will do my best to keep her happy.
LOL
Nutz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love my husband and I'm so glad that my mother likes him too! :-)

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!