Thursday, December 22, 2005

Crackerz Ages to 34


Surprise!
Well at least she said she was surprised. I am still in doubt anyhow te surprise birthday party the Behr’s and I threw for her was fun. The only unfortunate event is Crackerz did not make bean dip on the carpeting before we left and some of the guests who were invited, came to the wrong address. Sorry guys, I fat fingered a digit. Oh well wish you were there but we still had fun with out you. Maybe next time.
Talking next time, there have been a few requests for a taco night. I am guessing the natives are getting restless and want to go back to their Mexican roots. Soo, maybe I will get a wild hair up my but and in mid January fire up the pork and beef and create some of the grand poobahs elixir of life.
Back to crackerz B-day, she was like a little kid. We woke up at 6am, not by choice of course and she wanted to open here presents so of course I had to oblige. So she ran down stairs and grabbed her goodies and proceeded to tear into them. I am yet to figure out what her favorite gift is was however I am guessing it is the pair of black shoes I got her. In case you are curious, they were some black crocs. Some new fan dangled rubber shoe that is actually quite comfortable. I purchased a pair in Denver to be used as shower shoes on the boat. My addidas suicide sandals were starting to come apart and the crocs are a solid piece of injection molding. Hopefully they will fare me well. For the investors, crocs are currently a privately held company however the rumor mill has it that they are supposed to go public some time in 2006.
That sounds weird, 2006. Interesting. Anyhow my dear, Happy birthday! Hopefully you got something you wanted and something that you needed.

1 comment:

Bill said...

Didn't your mama ever teach you not to talk about a woman's age? Great time at the party. =-) And I was able to drive home just fine.

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!