Saturday, December 24, 2005

Nutz and Crackerz head to Dixie for X-mas

So you all stay out of our crib in OV or else you might get wacked!
Talking OV there continues to be changes in the area, most recently and closest to our crib, a house was demolished and I am guessing a new high dollar house is going to be constructed. Cool. Additionally the piece of property behind our house is for sale. This could be a good deal if we play our cards right. Additionally down the road at our favorite el cheapo gas station, there is a modular home going up. Pretty darn cool! There was a large crane that slung pre constructed walls and floors. This is an interesting way to do construction these days, a little bit like an IKEA house on a truck.
Like I said we are on our way down to Dixie and Crackerz and I are keeping track of our arguments. Last year we had a big blow out argument on the way back up. Kind of fun. Anyhow I am keeping track, I can do this because I am sitting shotgun, kind of hard to type and drive, however I am having fun none the less. Ok so here are the latest stats.
1. Taking 264 across town vice 64 around town, a difference of 5 miles. Crackerz won on account of a traffic accident.
2. Beeping the horn at retards in front of us. Tie… my car she is a little at the up take. I can live with the evil glare from her.
3. Driving a stick and eating McDonalds hamburgers is traffic. I won this one… Crackerz just needs to relax and learn how to drive with her knees.
4. Well I would have posted this a little earlier however Crackerz only drove for 5 total hours of our 30hr commute back and forth from Dixie.
5. Ahh and our last argument, Crackerz getting mad at me for protecting my "safety bubble" in front of my car.

Yep I even had the illuminated wreath on the front of the car!

Yep another Dewey driving adventure. No flat tire this time.

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!