Sunday, December 04, 2005

Go..Beat.. Win!




A weekend of sports how much fun is that? Anyhow as Crackerz was in the wrink, I was on the edge of the field of battle.... The Army v. Navy game in sunny but chilly Philadelphia, PA. A good time and if you ever get the opportunity to ever head up and catch the game, I highly encourage it.
My vantage point in the nose bleed section of the stadium was actually pretty good. Bring some stuff to tailgate with and of course dress warm. Oooh it was chilly, where was my hip flask??

Oh, by the way, my team won! My team always wins on Army Navy Weekend!!

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!