Monday, December 26, 2005

Red Neck Holiday in the Swamp









Now north Florida is actually pretty nice when you are in the Pensacola, Destin, Ft. Walton Beach area. However when you are points south of Tallhassee, things tend to the get a little rural and red necky if you will. Someone once claimed that this area was filled with red necks and pine trees. Well when my inlaws are in the area, you can bet that something in that saying is true.
Although I must tread lightly here or else my favorite mother in law will shoot me with the revolver she keeps above the kitchen cabinets! I am not sure if this is an indicator of being a red neck or just living in a rough neighborhood. I am also not sure if the trailer "park" where thier hunting camp is delinieates being a red neck? Another hint is the 6 Ford pickup trucks that are parked next to the trailers; is that an little indicator of being red in the neck? I can say these good old boys can't shoot to save thier lives and neither can this here damn yankee! So I think we need to practice.
Mama does not need to practice otherwise there might be some boiled Nutz for dinner some night? Oh yeah, you can also get boiled peanuts in this area as well.
So here is a good question for ya, either I really like my in-laws or I really dont like my in-laws? You know they must like me otherwise I might just end up in a dog box on the bottom of the Icopuctka River! I like em.
Yee haaw! Papa, I think I need some lessons on driving the truck.. Amazing where a slightly modified pickup truck can go.
Seriously, it was a good time, thanks for having us.

P.S. I am just kidding about the who red neck thing, you my family, are all way to smart and have too many teeth to be real red necks! However it sure is fun pretending to be country!
Nutz

No comments:

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!