Thursday, December 15, 2005

The grinch hangs a tree.


Ok I did not hang it from the big oak out back like that guy who did that to santa in Miami or in cracker county "Miama" and hanging is not really the corrrect word. Additionally Crackerz is here telling me that this is a really long run on sentance!! Anyhow I know I spelled sentence wrong, I was checking to see if anyone else caught it. Anyhow we put up our tree and Crackerz has yet to take some pictures for me to post on the blog. Anyhow our tree is positioned in such a way where crackerz needs to get on her hands and knees to plug in the lights. Kind of funny.. Ok, the tree looks nice and of course it is a huge fire magnet. The nice thing is we are in OV and the fire department is always crusing up and down the street looking for some action.
Soo we are just waiting on crackerz to snap some fotos for you all to enjoy...
Merry merry Christmas that is... here is some food for your pipe... Not to slam the other religions out there but in the spirit of political correctness, are we to call the menorah the holiday candle set? I like our christmas tree! So bah humbug to political correctness you panziez.
Nutz

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you going to include a picture of the lights being plugged in?

Anonymous said...

I totally enjoyed the photos. You guys are crazzzzzzzyyyyy!!!!!!

Days Hours and Minutes to the end of the Myan Calendar

" name="timezone"/>

Democrat = Tax Cheat

المسلحة الكافر = Armed Infidel

Change has come to Washington D.C.
Rangel
Daschel
Geithner

Our 2009 Tax return to the US Govt = I.O.U.
Thank you California for setting the stage.

Thanks for voting America!